Monday, February 07, 2005

-_-

It's beenm quite a long time since i wrote here...

Ever wonder why I never learn to rebel my parents like what my brother did last time? Ever wonder why I fall in love with fishing??

The reason is whenever I see my parent working hard. I will think.. why are they working so hard? They already had a burden and if I would have rebel… they will have more problem.

The only leisure I had was fishing.. other than computers… I would have to juggle between helping them although I am paid and fish… Only fishing allows me to clear my mind off unhappiness… Every time I pushed my self after a long offshore trip…I will drag my self to help them at the store no matter how tired… they din’t even farking do anything… instead they keep nagging ( PLAY UNTIL SO TIRED AH… GOING TO FALL SICK LIAOZZ!!!) I would rather they keep their mouth shut and let me pass the day ASAP… To fish sometimes.. I even had to fish after work… after 12mid night…

How selfish could they be? Imagine when my mother get the wrong idea that my bro had an asthma attack… She Said “ si liaoz lah.. an an asthma attack… tomolo how to work?!?!?!” although my bro seldom help them… We are their children… sometime they treat us like slaves… Even my sister last time had to work for them during the weekends after her job as a teacher… We all understand their job are very exhausting… we dun really blame them.. but can they wake up their idea and be nicer to us?

I never ever had a time when after I finish fishing I could rest well at home... I would have to head to work at the store…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home